Sunday, January 23, 2005
On this day:

Berlin

I started the first grade in Berlin when I was five years old. This is where I learned that boys prefer blonds.

My mother had recently cut my hair very short. She said it had to may rats in it.
(I played all of the time and I am sure I never brushed it) I slept with my head under the covers for a year because I thought rats were getting in my hair at night, and making a nest there. I guess I took things very literally.

I had a little boyfriend I played with all the the time. There was a little girl that joined in our friendship, she had beautiful long blonde hair with no rats in it.

He told me that he wanted her to be his girlfriend. I asked him if it was because she had long blonde hair, and he said yes. (kids are often brutally honest)

oh well, we moved to Ramstien AFB in Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home