Tuesday, January 18, 2005
On this day:

her story new york

We moved to New York. My Dad put himself and his german shepard in his car and drove to New York. The rest of the family flew, the only reason they got to fly was because I still fragile.

He was working as an engineer again for Western Electric. And back in school.

During my recoup time my dad looked down at his daughter with a cigarette in his mouth and the cherry fell off and stuck to by belly right below my belly button. It must have burned alwhile, because I have a nickle sized scar there to this day. Wondering about imprinting again.

They family lived in New York for four months until my dad was recalled into the service durning the
Cuban Crisis. He had served time as a pilot during the Korean War. Then it was down to Texas , and on to Boloxi Mississippi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home