Tuesday, February 14, 2006
On this day:

Trigger Happy

Accidents will Happen

Monday, February 13, 2006
Jeff Wells

Rigorous Intuition
I've lived in this town for thirty years, and to no one I'm a stranger

And I put new bullets in my gun, chamber upon chamber - Nick Cave

I hate the sense that TranceFormation of America makes. I've referenced the book several times here, notably with respect to Dick Cheney's endowment, Bill Bennett's sado-masochism and the ubiquity of Oz programming, and each time I've apologized for doing so. Cathy O'Brien's account of her decades of torture and mind control is a fittingly dissociative jumble of contaminated memory, fantasy and truth, and if the rationality of these times were any less attenuated I'd be inclined to not bother trying to separate the parts:



Full Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home